kuan yin

kuan yin
hope for compassion in the last days

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What the f*#@?

Usually I don't moan and groan about the mounting debt we face with the medical necessities for Annie.  Even though we no longer have a savings I still wouldn't do it any other way.  However, Annie's parents are still alive (yes i know old as dinos, Annie 67 and Babs 86) but my g'ma is alert and kicking.  She calls Annie about once every week to week and a half.  She moans about how awful the situation is but has not once suggested any top of compensation.  Now I know what many of you are thinking,,,"WHY YOU PICKING ON A HELPLESS OLD LADY?" But the O.G. has some bank.  Back in the day, she went down to a car dealership wrote a check for 17,000 for a new car all because someone called her cheap.  That was a double up humpf.  Now,i am rarely intimidated by others but g'ma is definitely on the list.  think about a combination of archie bunker, meet arrested developments' gangy, with just a little bit of Old Dirty Bastard mixed in.  a lovely picture for anyone except for a g'ma. 
And that is how Old Babs rolls. . . .

1 comment:

  1. Do you want me to call her lol.. I think I am more scared of her than you are. Sorry we haven't been able to be more help!! We love and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete